We have started works for a major refurbishment of this 78,000 sq ft island site, providing an exciting mix of office, residential, restaurant, retail and leisure uses.
The refurbishment is seeking to:
- Create a high quality, accessible mixed-use building
- Improve the visual appearance of the existing building by responding to the surrounding townscape context
- Improve the servicing to the site and access to the existing UKPN substation
- Create new active frontages to Broadwick Street and the corner of Marshall Street
- Improve end of journey facilities and cycle storage within the basement
- Create a sustainable and more attractive building
- Office terrace space at 6th floor overlooking Carnaby Street
- Residential at 5th floor
- Create flexible employment and leisure spaces within the building for the following uses; flexible commercial employment spaces, gym, restaurants and retail.
Completion is anticipated for Summer 2021.